Location: Our factory based in Leigh
Romix Foods is a fantastic place to work and has seen continuous growth since our inception. An opportunity has arisen for a passionate individual who will form part of our operations team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties from recording details of production runs in the factory, logging incoming raw materials onto our ERP system, to maintaining staff and visitor records.
- Booking production for traceability and BRC compliance using our ERP system (Solvitt)
- Recording of mix yields and run rates
- Booking incoming raw materials to Solvitt
- Scanning all paperwork to Solvitt.
- HR – data input and maintaining of:
- Time and attendence records
- Holiday records
- Training records
- Disciplinary records
- New starter forms
- Scanning in personal information
- Petty cash
- General office duties
- Data entry for KPI analysis
- Keeping a record of maintenance breakdowns
- Keeping a record of engineer’s costings
- Scanning in and keeping a record of all visitor and work permits
- Answering incoming telephone calls.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to assist the factory management and staff in problem solving.
Note: Statements included in this description and are intended to reflect the general duties and responsibilities of this classification and are not to be interpreted as being all inclusive.
- Dependent on experience
- Company health plan
- Company pension scheme
- Free onsite parking.
To apply, please state the type of role you feel you would be suited to and send your CV as an attachment to email@example.com.
You can also bring a paper copy of your CV to our office on Bright Street, Leigh, Lancashire, WN7 5QH.
No agencies. Previous applicants need not apply.